• A solid but flexible nutrition plan (PFC every 3)
• A very busy full time job (min 50 hr work week) Wrangling many children and staff can be like herding cats some days and nailing jello to a tree on others, but it’s never boring
• 2 side jobs teaching first aid/CPR & Motorcycle Riding a dash of adrenalin mixed with free therapy
• Tae kwon Do: attend 3 classes a week add extra training for test prep to 3rd Dan and a sprinkle of 4 classes I teach per week
• Volunteer to sit on a board of directors for another non-profit childcare facility
• Meet with Tania to keep me accountable and on track
• Wrangle three very active grandsons ages: 9 mos, 6 yrs and 8 yrs (Run them around Disneyland for a week)
• A slightly left of center sense of humour
Shake … Don’t stir the pot!
This is a no bake recipe but the results:
• Keeps you young
• You’re never bored
• You learn to thrive in organized chaos
• You love change and variety
• You love your quiet time at the end of the day when you can kick back and only have 2 crazy cats to answer to
AND LET’S FACE IT…IT’S NOT LIKE I SLEEP ANYWAY…
Plenty of time for that when I’m on the downside of the green.
Note to self: I love that the only thing that is ever perfect in my life is imperfection :o)
Thanks for all the encouragement !!!
Kelowna Nutritionist STOP dieting, start living! Lose the Bloat, Melt your Belly, Love Your Life!! Last thing, last time, believe it! Sign up to receive my bi-weekly FIT Nutrition blog, and get started today.